About Me

My photo

I was raised in Niceville, Florida. I met my husband who is also active duty military in 1997. We married and had our first son in 1998. . When I was pregnant with my first son, I gave my life to Jesus. I was not very committed to Him but I accepted Him as my savior. We moved to Las Vegas, Nevada in 2001. In 2006 we bought a home in North Las Vegas and one of my neighbors was a pastor for a church plant. My son and I began to attend fellowship dinners at their home and then we began to attend church with them. In 2010, my friend's son drowned at a party that we were at, he was 7 years old. He had an immeasurable love for God in him. We had known him since he was 3 years old. That very night I decided that his life and death would not be in vain and I finally really committed my life to the Lord. Since then, I have learned and been blessed with the opportunity to grow spiritually closer to God. I am planning on pursuing my nursing degree here in Arizona and I am looking forward to serving God as He sees fit.

Monday, December 17, 2012

An American Tragedy

 My heart is heavy thinking of the tragedy in Ct. My prayers are with those in Newton. I keep thinking of the upcoming holidays and how the absence of loved ones cannot be forgotten. I will be praying and keeping those who have lost their children, mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers in a senseless attack on the innocent near my thoughts. "Heavenly Father, comfort those who are anguished, be with the grieving and remind us all how fragile this life is. Let us seek you in times of sorrow, be our refuge, our strength and our salvation. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment