About Me

My photo

I was raised in Niceville, Florida. I met my husband who is also active duty military in 1997. We married and had our first son in 1998. . When I was pregnant with my first son, I gave my life to Jesus. I was not very committed to Him but I accepted Him as my savior. We moved to Las Vegas, Nevada in 2001. In 2006 we bought a home in North Las Vegas and one of my neighbors was a pastor for a church plant. My son and I began to attend fellowship dinners at their home and then we began to attend church with them. In 2010, my friend's son drowned at a party that we were at, he was 7 years old. He had an immeasurable love for God in him. We had known him since he was 3 years old. That very night I decided that his life and death would not be in vain and I finally really committed my life to the Lord. Since then, I have learned and been blessed with the opportunity to grow spiritually closer to God. I am planning on pursuing my nursing degree here in Arizona and I am looking forward to serving God as He sees fit.

Monday, November 11, 2013

So I went and did it again! I started something and didn't finish it, heck I only posted 3 or 4 times last year! Here I am again trying to get this thing going, but this time, it's a fresh start. Just as I was born again in Christ, made new, forgiven. I am forgiving myself for not keeping up with the blog and I this blog will be different. I have so many things I want to share with you! I look forward to sharing my trials and tribulations and triumphs. I also, look forward to hearing about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment